Ultra thin, compact, velocity-sensitive 49-key MIDI keyboard. Minimum of controls and low cost. In spite of seemed simplicity, this model has all necessary functions to work with MIDI.
Joystick allows controlling pitch bend, modulation and aftertouch. KEY49j is equipped with octave buttons to extend keyboard range, and fader, which is set by default to control volume. There are two pedal connectors.
If necessary all controls can be assigned other functions. Some functions can be set, using instrument keyboard. Built-in USB MIDI interface is compatible with Windows and Mac OS X.
Compatible with Windows, OS X, iOS (USB camera adapter)
- Keyboard: 49 keys (C1 — C5), velocity-sensitive.
- Main functions: built-in USB MIDI interface, octave shift, transposition, joystick, connection of pedals and breath controller, MIDI out, assignable slider.
- MIDI data: Bank select, Program change, GM System On, GS System On, XG System On, Control change, All Notes Off, etc.
- Parameters: Transpose, Octave, MIDI out channels, Velocity curve, Pitch bend, Modulation, Brightness, etc.
- 2 functional LED illuminated buttons
- LED illuminated SHIFT button
- Power indicator
- DC in
- USB interface
- 2 connectors for pedals
- MIDI Out
- The device is powered via USB or A/C adapter
- Power adapter: 9V 500mA
- Size (length х width х height) and weight: 727×210×58 mm, 3.2 kg
- MIDI keyboard
- USB cable
- User manual